Born to Run
Hi, I’m Angela Day
Owner of Born to Run in Suffolk
…and I give your best friend back their “sparkle”
You want your dog to live longer and have a happy, pain-free life right?
Me too! Using massage I relieve the pain of dogs coping with the crippling effects of arthritis, hip dysplasia, cruciate injury and other debilitating conditions.
Unlocking your dog’s physical potential with Core Conditioning programmes which are suitable for dogs of all ages, breeds, and abilities.
My youngest graduate is 8 months, my oldest 14 years.
Dogs who graduate from the programme are visibly more comfortable, more mobile, energetic, happier!
Why Choose Born to Run?
- 5 years+ in Clinical Practice in Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
- Member of the Canine Massage Guild
- Member of the International Association of Animal Therapists
- Contributor to the worlds 1st Clinical Trials with Winchester and Sparsholt Universities
- Fully Insured with Balens
- Ave, CPD each year 50+ hours. (Industry standard is 25 hrs)
- Licensed Canine Conditioning Academy Coach
- Properly Licensed to deliver Canine Massage Workshops to you
- Ethical working – no block bookings. I treat as I find. If in 3 treatments you see no improvement then I will openly discuss alternative options with you.